PARIS, PROVENCE & CÔTE D’AZUR
Micro Group Tour for July (Max 5 adults)
This trip starts off with two nights in one of the world’s most enchanting cities, with a guide who knows how to make the most of your time. We then move away from the cities to explore several distinct regions of Provence – from fragrant and visually stimulating markets in some of the most scenic villages in France to taking in the wonderful cuisine of the regions. Finally, we move on to the Côte d’Azur, staying right on the sparkling Mediterranean in a quaint but bustling old fishing village.
If there’s interest within the group there is much more to experience, including:
• Plenty of exposure to remnants of the Roman world in their Gaulish territories
• Experiencing unmatched and diverse natural beauty and landscapes (picque-nique anyone?)
• History from pre-Roman, Roman, Middle Ages to present
• This tour is relatively slow-paced
12 days starting from (depending upon number of people, price below is for a full group of five. Price is higher per person if we do not reach the full number)
Please consult www.x-rates.com for current rate in dollars.
Package Offer Includes:
• Breakfast, lunch and guidance on where to go for dinner. Dinner included on three nights during your trip.
• All lodging
• Transportation costs, fuel and tolls
• Admission fees
Does not include airfare to and from France.
European Focus Private Tours
Private European Travel Specialists since 1996
To book this tour go to this page and select “France, South” from the drop down list. Or, call us at 800-401-7802.